Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged Again

Nothing like getting tagged when you don't know what to blog about. Thanks, Jen, for the tag!


8 Favorite TV shows: (I'm noticing that most of these are now off the air. Sad.)
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Ed
5. Lost
6. Freaks and Geeks
7. You Can't Do That on Television
8. The Colbert Report

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Dejunked my room (yay!)
2. Taught piano lessons
3. Helped Thing 2 with homework
4. Pulled weeds
5. Read Thing 3 books
6. Made homemade vegetable soup and muffins
7. Ran 3.5 miles
8. Listened to an audiobook

8 things to look forward to:
1. Halloween piano recital
2. Thanksgiving with my parents and some siblings
3. No more shoulder pain
4. Going to the pumpkin patch with the kids
5. Sneaking candy out of my kids' Halloween bags
6. Finding time to play Brain Age
7. Going out with Sparky this weekend for the first time in months
8. Christmas in San Diego - Yay!

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Tio Lio's - Mexican restaurant in San Diego
2. Santana's - Mexican restaurant in San Diego
3. Old Town Mexican Cafe - you know where
4. Oscar's - Not Mexican food, but still in SD
5. Claim Jumper - serves enormous amounts of food, there is one in SD
6. New York Burrito - doesn't exist anymore, was our favorite place in Provo
7. Central Market - best soup in the world located here, look out Soup Nazi!
8. Aroy Dy's - Thai food located here

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Nice ear phones for my iPod that work!
2. A new Ben Folds CD
3. Mental Floss!
4. Real Mexican food
5. Time
6. Energy
7. Health
8. A house where we can stretch our legs!

8 people I tag:
1. Suzanne B.
2. Emily S.
3. Sara K.
4. Diana G.
5. Thing 1!
6. CDR
7. Rachel B.
8.Sandy F.

3 comments:

Jen Bay said...

That's a great list! I love Brain Age! and Brain Age 2 is great too! Let me know when you find that Mental Floss cuz i could use some too!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Marilee, I'll get right on that!

cdr said...

Sorry! I didn't realize I was tagged, but I'm going to post a belated tag response on my blog.

More importantly, how long are you going to be in SD for Christmas? We're hanging around here for the holidays so if you're here long enough and want to meet up, I'd love to say hi. Even if it's just something quick.