Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pretty



This is the result of Thursday night's volleyball fun. I love playing volleyball, and those who I've played with know that I'm not afraid to sacrifice my body for the ball. I'm usually pretty good about rolling so I don't get hurt, instilled in me from all those high school practices (thanks, coach!) But I often get mocked for my less than graceful rolls, and Thursday night I guess I got a little self conscious about it, et voila. I dove for the ball and didn't roll. See? Roll, people, roll! Tell your friends and neighbors, don't let this happen to someone you love. It's been two days, and I still can't kneel down. But, I saved the ball and we won the point, so it was totally worth it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen Bay said...

You are my volleyball hero.

Lilly said...

I'm so glad volleyball has started again! It is so much fun!!!

Emma Jo said...

Ouch! But I love that you got the point! and I'm glad you joined facebook, even though I don't really get the whole facebook thing it was a pleasant surprise to get to be your friend :)

Diana said...

I was totally amazed to see you in your rolling position. You are quite the pro!