Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting My Jim vs. Dwight Fix

Happiness is watching a new season premere of The Office. It's my favorite show out there right now. I love love love the pranks that Jim pulls on Dwight. Stapler in jello: funny. Wallet in the vending machine: hilarious. But my favorite is the one where Jim steals Dwight's identity. I've shown the boys clips from the show, and this is by far their favorite, too. They spent the whole summer saying, "Bears... Beets... Battlestar Galactica" to each other, and Thing 1 can quote the whole scene he loves it so much. Anyway, to celebrate tonight, here is a video of some of Jim's pranks on Dwight for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

cdr said...

Drat! I clicked on the video to watch but it says it's no longer available. *sigh* I LOVE the office as well. It is fantastic. I could watch them all day long, over and over again. One of my favorite episodes is when Dwight crashes his car and gets a concussion.

Fireball said...

Oh yeah! That's one of my favorites, too.

Sorry about the video. I'll have to see if I can find another one to replace it.

cdr said...

Okay, I just watched the video. It brightened my day. Thanks!