Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 3 Turns Four!




I can't believe my baby is four! He started off as our miracle baby, surviving being inside a very sick mommy and having the cord around his neck. Now he is our comic relief and one smart cookie. Last night a friend of ours was sitting with us at Thing 2's basketball game (He is finally well enough to play in a game! Yay!), and she asked Thing 3 to dance for us. He jumped right up and did this booty shake thing that Thing 2 taught him, much to the delight of the crowd/horror of his mother. Well, I guess I wasn't too horrified - I had to stifle a few giggles myself. Thanks, Thing 3, for being a part of our family and making us smile!

We had a birthday party for him on Saturday. Here is a picture of the poster that the kids colored for him, and one of the little rascals themselves. It was a "Halloween" birthday party. Yes, it's March, but hey, that's what he wanted. Who am I to judge? We had a pirate, Diego, four Star Wars guys, a ninja, and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Maya had a great time at Thing 3's party. I thought the animal charades were a classic example of the "boys are more physical and girls are more verbal" phenomenon. All the boys were jumping around like ninjas and Maya would stand stock-still and just say, "Meow. Meow."

Fireball said...

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Plus, she tended to do real animals, not "kicking tigers" or "karate chopping turtles."

Has she managed to put on her disguise glasses, or are they still too scary?