Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Friend to the Rescue!


After my last post, a dear friend of mine asked me if I wanted her iPod mini that she wasn't using anymore. Jen, you rock! It came in the mail yesterday, and it works great. I think she was worried that I would mind that it's pink. On the contrary - I am so thrilled to have a working iPod that pink is my new favorite color. Thanks, Jen!

Something completely unrelated - Thing 2 has pneumonia. This is the second time he's had it in the last couple of years. He had a chest x-ray on Tuesday and you could see some junk in there. He has missed a lot of school, but he is back at school today after begging me to let him go. This round of medication seems to be working. He has more energy, but is still pale and coughing. We're keeping our fingers crossed that he will get better soon - he has been sick since the end of January! I know many of you have been praying for him - thank you. We received a nice call from his Sunday School teacher today to see how he was doing, and my grandmother put his name on the prayer roll at the temple the day before we found out he had pneumonia after feeling prompted to do so. We feel so blessed to have such great friends and family!

1 comment:

The Flowers Bunch said...

I'm sorry to hear that "Thing 2" has been so sick. It reminds me of the winter when Ian was continually sick. It's exhausting. We will keep him in our prayers.